Mounting tragic events highlight the growing security and safety issues. This is especially true for soft targets such as; businesses, universities, schools, public events and places of worship. SCG’s approach is to decrease vulnerability and increase survivability, with our comprehensive training program. Our program is delivered in person group training, and also as an on-line e-Learning course.
Our training was developed based on over 15 years of international security experience, and lessons learned from being involved as first responders to multiple real world mass casualty events. While others give seminars on what the book answer says to be correct, we teach and instruct on what actually works, from our first hand experience.
We help individuals and organizations Prepare for, Respond to, and Recover from an incident.
We have multiple comprehensive training opportunities to include;
- Employee and Individual P.A.C.E. Active Shooter, Work Place Violence and other Mass Casualty Preparedness Training. Read More
- Management training to prepare for Active Shooter, Work Place Violence and other Mass Casualty situations. Read More
- Certification courses in trauma medical training such as; Bleeding Control, TECC and TCCC. Read More
- On-Line e-Learning on the P.A.C.E. program www.scg-asp.com
Our training has been featured on:
Our training programs align with the following recommendations for policy and standards based on;
– Department of Homeland Security “Active Shooter How to Respond” www.dhs.gov
– Federal bureau of Investigation “A Study of Active Shooter Incidents in the United States Between 2000 and 2013” www.fbi.gov
– National Association of Emergency Medical Technician’s (NAEMT) – Tactical Combat Casualty Care TCCC www.naemt.org
– American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS) and Society of Human Resources (SHRM) www.asisonline.org and www.shrm.org