Security Concepts Group has taken its successful P.A.C.E. (Prepare Action Care Evacuate) Active Shooter, Workplace Violence and Incident Preparedness program and has created a one of a kind on-line, e-Learning program.
This affordable program delivers the same information as the in-person training with all the benefits of being on-line. Our e-Learning will still help organizations and individuals Prepare for, Respond to, and Recover from an incident.
Benefits of SCG’s e-Learning Active Shooter, Workplace Violence & Incident Preparedness Training Program includes:
- Subjects and content are identical to the in-person training
- All topics are covered using PowerPoints, with narration along with helpful videos
- Any organization and or individual can sign up for this e-Learning course
- 4 mandatory quizzes verifies that the information is retained by those taking the training
- A certificate of course completion is issued, which can be recorded and documented in employee’s personnel file
- e-Learning is a cost effective way for organizations to make sure all staff are trained and trained consistently
- If training is consistent and up to date, certificates of training can assist in legal liability defense if a event were to occur
- The entire course can be completed on the users schedule
- Accessible on any platform, computer, smart phone or tablet
- User friendly and easy to follow along with each lesson
eLearning website: www.scg-asp.com